Direct Mail Puts Your Offer Into the Hands of Your Prospects and Customers
From postcards to brochures to catalogs, direct mail is still one of the most cost-effective and responsive marketing channels that can be used for prospecting new customers, engaging existing customers, and driving traffic to your website.
Direct mail is:
- Powerful – With more than $2 trillion in domestic and international sales from U.S. Companies annually, direct mail is a proven sales tool.
- Profitable – The average return on investments in direct mail is 1,300 percent, making direct mail a key part of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Personal – ReachBase can give your prospects customized, personalized direct mail that creates a relationship between your brand and its buyers. Personalized mail is 86 percent more likely to be opened than mail without it, so it’s vital to send customized messages to your audience.
- Tactile – People respond to correspondence they can see, touch and save. Put your message in your recipients’ hands and give them a lasting reminder that you’re there for them.
- Noticeable – Direct mail bypasses the traffic that fills other marketing channels to speak directly to your audience.
- Trackable – With ReachBase and direct mail, you can monitor ROI, cost per lead and overall profitability.
- Exclusive – Send loyalty rewards, introductory specials, limited-time offers and exclusive discounts to customers’ mailboxes.
- Brand-building – Mailing a tangible and lasting offer that fits with your integrated marketing campaign enhances awareness and solidifies brand identity for your prospects and customers.
- Convenient – Nearly 75 percent of recipients welcome further communication via direct mail, citing its convenience as something they can read at their leisure.
- Proven – Direct mail has been a successful and lucrative marketing channel for decades, and customers still respond positively to it.
ReachBase for Your Direct Mail Prospecting Campaigns
ReachBase comprises more than 72 million email addresses of C-Level executives, technology professionals, financial executives, architects and contractors, engineers and scientists, sales and marketing managers, healthcare professionals and other key business professionals across all industries, covering nearly every business type in the United States. ReachBase allows you to target your audience with selections such as: business/industry, employee size, job title and function to name a few.